Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Supernatural Island

Hi :)

This world started a loooong time ago. I love the layout and the idea of Pirates on an island of Supernatural creatures. I just was lost without the picture which inspired the Pirate town. It was from an old game... I always thought I'd finish it one day.

....But I haven't finished it. I've slowed down on my building of lots which makes world building slower. That's why I'm just going to put it out there and build it slowly while letting others build it to what they want.

There are Hidden lots; there are dive lots, there is a base game lot for the Traveler mod. When I build more lots I'll post them here and hopefully one day soon I'll finish this beautiful world. :)

There are modified ini files from Bridgeport, Aurora Skies, Moonlight Falls; Midnight Hollows.
Lengthened daylight, longer weather change, and less bloom- I hope.

I'm hoping for feed back on some studdering. It might be the large Simbot island and Wildlife. Feedback on the skies and water colors with the weather. I'm hoping for more cloudy skies. :)


Large Map/over 120 lots, only a few built lots. 
All Expansions/All Store Worlds were install while building but might not have been used.

Thanks for all the feedback! Happy Simming in all the Sims games you enjoy. 😻










7 comments:

  1. I am so in love with this world!!It is the nicest i have ever seen However is there any way of getting functioning roads in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rflong, I've been using your worlds for a couple years now, ever since legacy island 3, I just got addicted to Sims yet again and it's time for me to start a new world as legacy has grown old to me and this is my new favorite!! I actually wanted to create my own woelw and have a vampire section, a werewolf section and a wizard and faries section. Like have the vampires in the mountain and forest and the wwrewolwer on the other side with thick forest big lots but small houses and wizards forestry high-elven style. But I am horrible at creating worlds as I have never done one. Are you still working on this one? Plan to update it with the lots that people are crwatucrfoe this world on the Sims Forums? Also any way to have it expand more to add more community lots/neibneighbods? Or any possibility to have a .world file to edit the world more. Just excited to flesh out the world! And play it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, thank you SO MUCH! I looked for special world for my simming plans, and Supernatural Island just... it... it just perfect of the perfect of the perfect! Such an amazing place, I love it very much! <3
    Thanks again! Happy simming you too and good luck in all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I am really late in coming across this world. What is the progress on it? Is it all the way completed now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, could you please make a roaded version of the world?If you want to

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every time I try to load this town my game crashes :/

    ReplyDelete